RESOLVE improves the lives of women and men living with infertility, The Walk of Hope is a fundraising event that helps RESOLVE meet its mission and continue to:
- Provide community
- Connect those diagnosed with others who can help empower all to find resolution
- Give voice to their right to access ALL family building options
RESOLVE currently reaches 1.5 million women and men annually who have been diagnosed with infertility and are actively working to become parents.
What does it cost to provide programs and services?
- $25 helps underwrite nationwide Walks of Hope - over 4,000 "Walked the Walk" in 2015! No one with infertility should walk alone.
- $50 helps train RESOLVE advocates to persuade employers to offer insurance coverage for infertility. Remove financial barriers to family building.
- $100 provides one-day's cost for free RESOLVE HelpLine support. One-on-one helpline support provides help, hope, answers.
- $250 covers online costs to instantly mobilize grassroots legislative efforts. Protect the rights of 1 in 8 couples living with infertility.
- $500 helps RESOLVE recruit and train two people as RESOLVE activists for Advocacy Day in Washington, D.C. We need more people to attend in 2016!
- $1,000 helps create free support groups in all 50 states in the U.S. 2,600 individuals attended monthly support groups in 2015 alone.