Social Media Ideas
National Infertility Awareness Week™ is the time to educate others about infertility and the family building journey, advocate for the infertility community, inspire others with your personal story, and support those who are going through the journey. This year’s theme is “Join the Movement.” Through social media, you can share how you are making a difference for the infertility community in ways large and small.
Social media is a wonderful tool for sharing what’s important to you. We understand that not every detail of your infertility journey may be public. We’ve made it easy for anyone who cares about people with infertility to raise awareness through their favorite social media outlet.
Here are some tips:
- Post a fact about infertility or family building options in your status update. Find important facts here.
- Share RESOLVE’s Infertility Etiquette page. Helpful tips for friends and family to be shared on Facebook and Twitter.
- Tell your personal story and be listed on the National Infertility Awareness Week personal story webpage.
- Tell the world (or Facebook and Twitter) that people with infertility matter and ask them to help you spread the word. Sharing your infertility journey with friends and familty through a social media channel can be rewarding. One of RESOLVE's Facebook Fans wrote: "I received tons and tons of support and even had people "come out" to me about their own infertility."
- Create a Pinterest Board about your experience during National Infertility Awareness Week and let RESOLVE know about it.
- Create your own National Infertility Awareness Week meme and send to RESOLVE at firstname.lastname@example.org to post on its NIAW Pinterest Board.
- Create a YouTube video about your infertility journey and let RESOLVE know about it.
- Upload pictures from your National Infertility” Awareness Week event to your Instagram account and tag RESOLVE.
- Write and submit your “Join the Movement” blog post for the Bloggers Unite program.
- Share your infertility advocacy story on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sign up to receive Advocacy alerts from RESOLVE.
- Share information about RESOLVE’s Advocacy Day.
- Follow RESOLVE's Advocacy Twitter Account.
- Become a RESOLVE Facebook Fan, Twitter Follower, or Pinterest Board follower. Share or reTweet anything RESOLVE posts!
- Add a Twibbon to your Facebook or Twitter image.
- Send messages of support to friends and family members with infertility through Facebook and Twitter.
Follow RESOLVE on these social media channels: