Social Media Ideas
|Take a Selfie: Download a sign|
"When I shared my support for National Infertility Awareness Week® online, I received tons and tons of support and even had people "come out" to me about their own infertility." RESOLVE Facebook User
Get Social. National Infertility Awareness Week® is the perfect time to join in the electronic fun and educate others about infertility, share your story, advocate for the infertility community, and support those who are going through the journey. This year’s theme is “#StartAsking .” Through the interwebs of social media, you can educate the public, your patients, your customers, and even friends and family about #infertility and why they too should #StartAsking. Discover ways to include the theme in your personalized message.
Download NIAW Social Media Images and #StartAsking your networks to support you cause.
- Post a fact about infertility or family building options in your status update.
- Share RESOLVE’s Infertility Etiquette page.
- Send messages of support to friends and family members with infertility. A whisper of encouragement goes a long way for someone who is need of a lift.
- Share your infertility advocacy story on Facebook and Twitter.
- Take a Selfie - Download the official Selfie signs here.
Snap a picture and share it of yourself posing your #StartAsking question! Here are a few examples: I will #StartAsking for my family and friends to support us. I will #StartAsking for my local Congressman to support family building legislation. I will #StartAsking the media to reduce the stigma around infertility. So many options! Don’t forget to be sure to tag @resolveorg in your post and use #NIAW #StartAsking hashtags.
- Create a Pinterest Board about your infertility journey during National Infertility Awareness Week
- Create your own National Infertility Awareness Week meme and send to RESOLVE at email@example.com.
- Create a YouTube video about your infertility journey and let RESOLVE know about it.
- Subscribe to RESOLVE's YouTube Channel
- Vlog your infertility journey and let us know about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org and share your video with us!
You can find RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association on