NIAW Materials and Resources
Family Building Professionals:
Help spread the word and make an impact on your customers. The NIAW Family Building Professionals Tool Kit gives you:
- top five reasons why you should recognize the National Infertility Awareness Week®,
- ideas for how to create a patient appreciation event, and
- a sample press release for you to use to send to the media.
Want to get involved in National Infertility Awareness Week®?
- Get event ideas and submit your event here.
- Are you a blogger? Click here for more information and to submit your Bust a Infertility Myth blog.
- Attend a Walk of Hope or Advocacy Day event.
Do you have other ideas about how to recognize National Infertility Awareness Week®? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it to our list of event ideas.
If you are a member of the news media and wish to interview a spokesperson, have questions or need more information about the National Infertility Awareness Week®, we encourage you to contact RESOLVE’s Strategic Communications staff. To join our media list, email Andy Schwarz at the address below.
RESOLVE Press Release: