Bust a Myth Blog Submissions
The following blogs participated in the 2011 Bloggers Unite program.
- Lucky? Saved? -- Getting There
- It's easier and cheaper to Adopt than to use Fertilty Treatments -- The Domestic Princess
- Bust a Myth: I don't know what I'm talking about-- Portrait Rachel
- "Bust an Infertility Myth" - Today's Topic: Male Perspective of Infertility -- The Ladies in Waiting Book Club
- "Bust an Infertility Myth" - Today's Topic: Adoption -- The Ladies in Waiting Book Club
- MYTH: Adopt, and you probably still won't get pregnant (x2) -- Life in the ...
- NIAW: Bust an Infertility Myth - Vasectomy is infertility too! -- The Kaitake Blog
- Myth: People who live childfree are selfish-NIAW -- Cowardly Lyon and Wrinkle Face
- Myth Busted "It's a her problem" -- WordPress "Tao of Pig Pen"
- That is SO FUNNY. No, really, it is. Ha. ha. ha. -- The Port of Indecision
- NIAW: Myth: A higher-power is telling you that you should not be a parent. - BUSTED!!-- Adventures in 2nd Chances
- Just Had To. . . -- Seamans Crew
- It Is Just The Hormones Speaking -- Tick-Talk
- "Just Lie with Your Hips Up for 20 Minutes"...and Other Bull-Dookey We Believed. -- Conceive This!
- NIAW Bust a Myth: "Relax, and it'll happen."-- Mother In Waiting: life, love, happiness, and everything in between
- Myth: The 1st Rule of Infertility Is You Don't Talk About Infertility -- akamrsx
- You're trying too hard -- The fertilely-challenged black sheep
- Myth: I'm Cured! -- Small Copper Coins
- NIAW Bust a Myth -- Chasing our Stork: Our Journey With Infertility
- Adopt and you probably still won't get pregnant. -- Blessed by Adoption and Birth
- National Infertility Awareness Week -- Journey Through IF
- Bust a Move... or a Myth for National Infertility Awareness Week -- Palmetto Baby
- I Am. -- The Wannabe Mom.
- Myth: People who live childfree have carefree lives -- No Kidding in NZ
- National Infertility Awareness Week - Bust A Myth! -- This crazy life of mine...
- Just Relax! -- Stress Free Infertility
- Let me be -- -- No Kidding in NZ
- Just Relax- It's Not Really a Disease! -- Something Beautiful
- National Infertility Awareness Week 2011: MythBusting -- Forever Reaching
- National Infertility Awareness Week - Bust a Myth: The Birthmother Will Take the Child Back-- It Only Looks LIke I'm In Charge
- Infertility Myth: If you relax, you will get pregnant -- Love, Marriage, and a Baby Carriage?
- Myth: The feelings of Infertility end once you become pregnant -- In Pursuit of Parenthood
- Bust an Infertility Myth for National Infertility Week -- This Hampton Life of Mine
- NIAW: A Manly Myth -- Reproductive Jeans
- Just Adopt- NIAW Day 3 -- Adoptive Momma of Two (AM2)
- Infertility Myths -- Prosperity Specialty Pharmacy Blog
- International Adoption Myth #3 - International Adoption is more expensive than Domestic Adoption -- Via Ukraine
- Busting Some Myths -- Marley's People: The dog was just the beginning...now we work on growing our family through adoption
- Myth: Once you get a positive pregnancy test, all is well and IF is over -- IFSERENITYNOW - Infertility Sucks
- Niaw mythbusting -- Our Little Family
- Infertility Myths -- Survive and Thrive
(Relax, take a vacation and be patient)
- Bust a Myth: Infertility Ends at Birth -- Don't Try This At Home
- Privacy has a price (myth "I don't need to talk to anyone about this. It's private.") -- Kate, uncensored
- MYTH: Pregnancy will resolve your infertility. You'll no longer be affected by infertility. -- Spermination Station
- It's National Infertility Awareness Week. Let's Talk About It. -- Partners in Healing of Minneapolis "Go Straight to Health"
- Bust a Myth -- Mommy Mayhem
- Bust an Infertility Myth: You will have multiple babies (high order multiples) -- Who am I, Why am I Here?
- busting a myth -- Life Simply Lived
- Myth: Secondary* IF? You have no reason to complain! -- Things get IF'fy
- National Infertility Awareness Week -- Stuart Family Adoption Journey