25 Ways You Can Raise Awareness
1. Be part of the infertility movement! Any way you can raise awareness will help increase public understanding about the disease of infertility.
Increase your knowledge:
2. Learn more about infertility. Knowledge is power.
3. Follow RESOLVE on social medial (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest).
Be social and share:
4. Check out the NIAW Social Media page and use the images on your social media platforms.
5. Begin a blog about your infertility journey.
6. Share your infertility story.
7. Let people know that infertility is a disease by using the phrase, “the disease of infertility” whenever you write or talk about infertility.
8. Share RESOLVE’s list of “25 Things To Say (and Not To Say)”.
9. Help people understand more about their reproductive health.
10. Spread the word about RESOLVE’s personal assessment tools.
11. Share information about all the family building options.
12. Honor someone living with infertility with a donation in their name.
13. Become a RESOLVE Advocate.
14. Understand what’s going on with federal legislation.
15. Share information about legislative activity in your state.
16. Sign up for RESOLVE’s new program on how to talk to your employer about the advantages to offering insurance coverage that covers infertility and adding adoption benefits for employees.
17. Take back the power infertility takes from you. Register for RESOLVE’s Advocacy Day, May 11th in Washington, D.C.
Get involved in person:
22. Make RESOLVE your charity of choice. Donate today.
23. Demonstrate your company’s commitment to the cause. Become a RESOLVE sponsor.
24. Get your business listed on RESOLVE’s online directory.
25. Get your employer involved in workplace giving.