Volunteer for RESOLVE
Thanks to RESOLVE’s nationwide network of volunteers, no one has to face infertility alone. Volunteers are the voice of RESOLVE, representing and supporting the infertility community through support groups, educational programs, advocacy initiatives, and RESOLVE’s signature fundraising and awareness event, the Walk of Hope. By volunteering for RESOLVE, you not only make a difference for the 7.3 million Americans living with infertility, you also help yourself by taking control and giving back no matter where you are on your infertility journey. Our goal is to ensure that every volunteer is trained, engaged, and empowered to make a difference in the lives of women and men living with infertility.
We have the following volunteer needs in every state:
- HelpLine: The RESOLVE HelpLine has a new national number 866.NOT.ALONE. We need volunteers across the country to return calls and provide a friendly voice to those in need of information and support. You can indicate the type of calls you prefer to handle by topic on the HelpLine volunteer application, so no matter where you are on your family building journey, you can be there for someone else embarking on this journey. If you would like to volunteer, send an email to email@example.com.
- Midwest Family Building Conference: Each year RESOLVE hosts an informational and inspiring all-day Infertility and Adoption Conference in Minnesota which covers all aspects of family building. We have many volunteer opportunities at this event and set up the previous day. In addition, there are leadership roles as well as short-term opportunities to make phone calls, run errands, and other short-term projects. Volunteers are needed in MN, surrounding states, and beyond.
- Peer-Led Support Group (PLSG) Leaders: Making connections and having someone to talk to is the best way to get through the crisis of infertility. RESOLVE has a straightforward process to help you decide if you are ready to make the commitment to start and lead a peer-led support group, and we provide ongoing training and resources to support you in this important role.
- Project PROTECT Advocates: We need you to help build our state advocacy infrastructure so RESOLVE is prepared to fight anti-family bills in any state. We are looking for people to engage in all levels of advocacy from sending e-mails, researching and tracking bills, to meeting with and educating state legislators about infertility.
- Walk of Hope: Visit resolve.org/walkofhope to see if we are coming to your area and lend a hand in organizing these grassroots events to raise awareness and funds for infertility.
| “The rewarding feeling I have gotten from my communication with others on our journey has been immediate, and extremely satisfying. It also helps me to discuss my enthusiasm for the organization that specializes in support of our battle, when so many people around us do not understand what we are going through. As Booker T. Washington said, 'If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.'" Renee Hoyt, CT
Read more volunteer testimonials here. Other interests? Please contact Betsy Campbell, Senior Manager, Constituent Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you can make a difference.