Why Donate

Find a Support Group

Find a Professional

Workplace Giving

Today’s employers are very philanthropic and encourage employees to donate, fundraise and volunteer for your favorite cause. There are many convenient ways to contribute to RESOLVE through workplace programs provided by your employer:

  • Company donation match – you make a donation, they match it
  • Payroll deductions – automatic donations through your payroll department
  • Employer fundraising match program – employer matches your efforts when you raise funds for RESOLVE
  • Employer volunteer hour match program – some donate dollars for volunteer hours worked
  • Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) for federal and state employees, RESOLVE CFC number is #10742

If you’d like to find out if your employer participates in one of the above programs, please contact Christine Libonati at clibonati@resolve.org or 703.506.7672.

For Federal and State Employees only:

Federal and state employees and members of the military are encouraged to participate in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). If you give through, CFC, designate RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association as your recipient. Our CFC number is 10742. 

RESOLVE's Federal Tax Identification Number (EIN) is 23-7413696


Why Donate


  Please leave this field empty