Infertility Treatment Grants and Scholarships
Hope does exist for patients whose primary barrier to infertility treatment is the cost. Below is information about nonprofit organizations that provide financial assistance to select infertility patients.
For details, including application deadlines, please visit their websites. The listing of these organizations does not mean or imply an endorsement by RESOLVE.
Baby Quest Foundation
- Grants are awarded two times yearly.
- Provides a dollar range of $2,000-$16,000 (combination of money and medications).
- Open to all, genders, singles, same sex couples, all who are permanent residents of the U.S., etc. (Click here to see more requirements on the Baby Quest website).
- Baby Quest funds a range of procedures including egg and sperm donation, egg freezing, artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization, embryo donation, and gestational surrogacy.
- Applications fees apply - $50 Application fee.
Website: Visit http://www.babyquestfoundation.org for more information about Baby Quest’s grant
APPLY FOR A BABY QUEST GRANT - NEXT GRANT DEADLINE: May 24, 2017
The Tinina Q. Cade Foundation – Family Building Grant
- This grant is offered twice per year - Once in the spring and once in the fall.
- Provides up to $10,000 per funded family to help with costs medical infertility treatments and domestic adoption.
- Open to all; applicants must have a diagnosis of infertility from their doctor and must be legal, permanent U.S. residents.
- Applications fees apply- $50 Application fee.
Dates of Interest:
- Grant is available online 7/5/16.
- Grant submission deadline for SPRING consideration 2/1/17.
- Grant decisions announced for SPRING funding 6/1/17.
- Money available for SPRING grant applicants 8/1/17 available (grant MUST be redeemed by 8/1/18).
- Grant submission deadline for FALL consideration 7/1/17.
- Grant decisions announced for FALL funding 10/15/17.
- 2017 Cade Foundation Family Building Gala (required for all grant recipients) November 2017.
- Money available for FALL grant recipients 1/1/18 (grant MUST be redeemed by 12/31/18).
All Shady Grove Fertility patients are eligible to receive the Savannah Grant, which will provide up to $10,000 in support for fertility treatment.
To apply for these grants, please submit an application for the Cade Foundation Family Building Grant. Shady Grove Patients will automatically be considered for a traditional Family Building Grant as well as the Savannah Grant.
Website: Visit http://www.cadefoundation.org for more information about the Family Building Grant
Phone: (443) 896-6504
Fax: (410) 741-3701
APPLY FOR THE FAMILY BUILDING GRANT
The International Council on Infertility Information Dissemination- Scholarship:
- The INCIID program is not a grant. INCIID does not pay a recipient's expenses. Couples that meet certain criteria (financial and medical need) may be eligible for participation.
- Provides a basic IVF cycle which is donated by a facility. This includes the treatment and physician services and monitoring at the designated clinic.
- INCIID depends on donations to operate programs. Community members who pledge to an annual donation as a Bronze ($55 annually) member are eligible to receive a scholarship. The cost for a bronze annual level donation is a minimum of $55.00. Donate Here.
- If you are NOT already a registered member, you can register in the community FIRST.
- The selection committee selects couples based on cost-of-living, submitted paystubs, tax returns and a letter from their doctor recommending IVF as medically necessary.
- Visit INCIID’s Frequently Asked Questions for more information about the program and eligibility requirements.
- Dates vary in this program.
Website: Visit http://www.inciid.org for more information about the, From INCIID the Heart IVF Scholarship Program.
APPLY FOR THE INCIID SCHOLARSHIP
The JFCS Fertility Fund: A Gift From the Heart
The JFCS Fertility Fund is a fund to help individuals and families who are confronted with infertility and the financial burden of IVF treatments that are not covered by insurance.
- Applicants must be Jewish and reside in the Greater Philadelphia Region.
- Application Process: Grants are provided as they are received.
APPLY FOR THE JFCS FERTILITY FUND
Kevin J. Lederer Life Foundation – Life Grant
- Must reside in Illinois, Indiana or Wisconsin.
- Must have a diagnosis of infertility certified by a medical provider, with the exception of applicants who are single, or part of a same sex couple.
- Grant requests may not exceed $10,000.
- Past procedures are not eligible for Life Grants.
- Visit Kevin J. Lederer Life Foundation’s Frequently Asked Questions for more information about the grant and eligibility requirements.
Website: Visit www.lifefindsaway.org for more information on how to apply.
Grants applications for the Life Foundation will begin April 2017
Pay it Forward Fertility Foundation - Fertility Grant
- The grant applies only to in vitro fertilization treatment (IVF), IVF with donor eggs and embryo adoption.
- Grant amounts vary among the grant recipients, and partial and full grants can be awarded.
- The age limit for the female partner is under 40 years old, unless using donor eggs or doing embryo adoption. The application states that the female patient must be under the age of 40 when starting an IVF cycle.
- Applicants must be United States (U.S.) citizens or permanent U.S. residents.
- Visit Pay it Forward Fertility’s Frequently Asked Questions for more information about the grant and eligibility requirements.
- $50 donation fee for processing application.
Website: Visit http://www.payitforwardfertility.org for more information on how to apply.
Phone: (855) 888-PIFFF (7433)
EMAIL PAY IT FORWARD FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR APPLICATION
In-State Assistance Only
- A grant from New York State for IVF treatment that is given to select IVF clinics.
- Funds are allocated to select centers meeting high standards of IVF success rates and patient volume.
- To determine if you are eligible for the New York State Infertility Demonstration Program, please contact once of the providers on this list.
Website: Visit Infertility Demonstration Program for more information
Phone: 1-800-522-5006 or through TTY access at 1-800-655-1789
Fax: (518) 474-6041
- You must be a resident of Ohio, Florida or Nevada and meet the geographic requirements identified in the policy.
- They offer emergency and other medically necessary hospital-level services free of charge.
(1) You are currently an eligible recipient of the General Assistance or the Disability Assistance Programs
(2) Your income is at or below 100% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (the FPG).
For information regarding Cleveland Clinic Financial Assistance Policy and Financial Assistance Application Form, please refer to the contact information below for Cleveland Clinic financial counselors.
Website: http://my.clevelandclinic.org - Financial Assistance
Phone: (866) 621-6385
Nonprofit organizations who would like to list their grants or scholarships must meet requirements. Click here for more information. If you would like to list your organization please contact Simmy Bookal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.556.7172.
This section of the RESOLVE website is made possible in part by support from WINFertility, Inc.