Thank You Corporate Council:
Adoption can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Choosing to adopt a child means you are willing to make a lifelong commitment to raising a child and creating a family for that child. There are many options for Domestic and International Adoption.
It is important to gather as much information as you can about adoption. We've listed all the current RESOLVE adoption resources available for free. You may also want to check the event calendar for adoption programs in your area.
Questions to Ask:
- A Letter to My Younger Self, As He Begins to Consider Adoption by Mike Lepley
- Adoption Outreach: The Path to a Faster Adoption by Hal Kaufman
- Adoption and Foster Care by Harvey Schweitzer, JD
- Choosing Between Domestic and International Adoption by Nicole Witt
- Developing a Strong Family Profile by Hal Kaufman
- The Federal Adoption Tax Credit is Made Permanent by Mark E. Goldman, Esq.
- Financing Adoption
- Forgive, But Not Forget: Reflections on My Daughter's Birthmother by Aileen Donato
- Improving the Adoption Process Statement
- Independent Adoption on the Increase by Mark T. McDermott, JD
- Myths About Domestic Adoption
- Myths About International Adoption
- Myths About Foster to Adopt
- Open Adoption by Laura Teeter
- Preparing for Parenthood via Adoption by Cristal Lake-Sanders, LPC, M.Ed.
- The Emotional Aspects When Considering Infertility Treatment After Adoption by Phyllis Lowinger, LCSW
- The Federal Adoption Tax Credit Assists Families with the Cost of Adoption by Mark E. Goldman, Esq.
- Trends in International Adoption by Richard Gibson, MSW, LGSW
- When Should You Consider Adoption? by Nicolle Witt