RESOLVE is a community of women and men, doctors and mental health professionals, adoption specialists and lawyers, and companies and organizations that provide the ability for RESOLVE to achieve its mission. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we rely upon donations from individuals and corporations to do our work each day.
The generosity of RESOLVE sponsors and supporters enables RESOLVE to help women and men cope with infertility by financially supporting our efforts to provide support, education, advocacy, and research of family building issues. RESOLVE is grateful to the following organizations for their support in 2015.
Impact Partner ($150,000 to $249,999)
Strategic Partners ($75,000 - $149,999)
Visionary Partners ($25,000 to $74,999)
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- IntegraMed, Inc.
- OvaScience, Inc.
- Ronald J. Perelman & Claudia Cohen Center for Reproductive Medicine at Weill-Cornell Medical Center
- Shady Grove Fertility Center
- Teva Women's Health
Team RESOLVE™ Partners ($5,000-$24,999)
- Actavis, Inc.
- Auxogyn, Inc.
- Boston IVF
- California IVF Fertility Center
- Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine
- Conceptions Reproductive Associates of Colorado
- DesignRx, Inc.
- Fertility Centers of Illinois
- Freedom Fertility Pharmacy
- Genetics and IVF Institute
- Good Start Genetics
- Houston Fertility Institute
- HRC Fertility
- Nora Therapeutics
- Northern California Fertility Medical Center
- NYU Fertility Center
- Optum, Inc.
- Reproductive Biology Associates
- Reproductive Medicine Associates of Connecticut
- Reproductive Medicine Associates of New York
- Rinovum, Inc.
- Univfy, Inc.
- Walgreen Co.